This week we dive back into another Growth in Dentistry Deep Dive episode with Dr. Ben Turnwald. Dr. Turnwald has been with his practice for over 15 years now and has turned things around from having to wear the hats of doctor, practice owner, and office manager over the years and some at the same time. He is now an executive dentist at his practice and is consulting.
Listen in to hear:
- How he keeps retention so high and why the relational aspect is important to retaining patients
- How terminology and the way you talk about scheduling a future visit can impact the amount of patients getting booked regularly
- About the various things that can take a toll on the mental health of a dentist/practice owner
- Advice about working smarter, not harder so you can make more $ by working less
- His process of transparent dentistry in diagnosing treatment
…and so much more!
If you’re interested in connecting with Dr. Turnwald, you can connect with him on LinkedIn, by visiting www.lifegoalsdds.com, or by emailing him at email@example.com.